Monday 3 January 2011

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

Well now; here it is! Only two weeks after the first one, but then there was Christmas and more relevantly..there was the flu, plus.. some considerable confusion on my part (no surprise there then I hear you saying) as to how to actually access this thing! Ah well, I'm sure it will get easier (please tell me that's true; go on, lie to me if necessary) Anyway, here I am again and one year older. It's such a strange thing having a birthday on the last day of each year: there's always a celebration but your always upstaged; there are always fireworks but they're always exploding for something new not something old and these days I defintely fall into the latter category although, as I thought to myself just the other day; "it's only my body that's old!" The essential me is actually ageless; no seriously..I try to think how old I am and I can't come up with even a ballpark figure; I'm just blank! (Don't you dare!) All that I've done; all that I'm going to do; all that I still want to do I do as a blank none age entity just being me. 'Ripcurl' is a state of mind; so too is 'Marks and Spencer' :-) You should try it if you're not already doing it; it's liberating.

As the delightfully dulcet tones of Roy Ebden used to utter at the end of his radio show: “If you have been; thanks for listening”

4 comments:

  1. :) I like!! and within 5 mins you have drummed up 2 followers from facebook and twitter... Hannah Wraight, and Tarina Seswick (McAllister)... Keep em coming! IT WILL GET EASIER!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend and I'm sure it will. As a matter of interest, in your opinion how often should one blogagady blog?

    Denz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog as often as you like, some people do it every day, but I reckon once or twice a week is enough to keep people interested!

    ReplyDelete